The Rwanda National Olympic and Sports Committee met in an extraordinary session on 11 March 2017 at Lemigo Hotel, Kigali, to elect a new Executive Committee expected to conduct the NOC activities for the 2017-2020 quadrennial.
The ANOCA member body will henceforth be headed by Munyabagisha Valens for the next four years. He takes over from Robert Bayigamba, who served one term and had himself succeeded General Charles Rudakubana who headed the organisation from 2009.
The line-up of the Executive Committee is as follows:
• President: Amb. Munyabagisha Valens
• 1st Vice President: Rwemalika Félicité
• 2nd Vice President: Bizimana Festus
• Secretary-General: Bizimana Dominique:
• Treasurer: Ingabire Alice
• Advisers: Nzabanterura Eugene et E’Gairma Hermine
• Internal Auditor: Umwali Josette